Vital Computing, LLC
At Vital Computing, we are taking the spread of the Covid-19 coronavirus very seriously. As a company, we have taken the following steps to protect our staff and to help reduce the spread of the virus:
- Regular briefings with staff regarding the status of the coronavirus spread based on updated public information from the Centers for Disease Control, World Health Organization, Indiana Dept. of Homeland Security, and the Indiana Dept. of Health
- Implemented policy for staff to disinfect hands via good hand-washing practices (preferred) or hand sanitizer before entering and upon leaving a client location
- Training for staff to practice social distancing when possible. This means our staff will stand a bit further away from clients, refrain from shaking hands, etc.
- Training for staff to turn away from nearby people and cover mouths and noses with their shirt or coat sleeves when coughing or sneezing
- Training for staff to refrain from touching eyes, nose, and mouth
- Daily cleaning and disinfection of hard surfaces at the office that employees and or visitors regularly touch (light switches, door handles, etc.)
- Regular cleaning and disinfection of all employee computers and computer peripherals
- Reinforcement and reminders for staff to stay home if they are sick
- Assurances to our employees that we stand with them and will be flexible with leave policies
We are monitoring the coronavirus situation very closely and may need to reduce staff travel to client locations if the situation deteriorates.
Please contact us if you have any questions.